Are you one of my readers that had a New Year’s Engagement?! If you did, and you live in North Carolina, you’re in for a treat! Yes, you read that sentence right… Surprise!
I’ll be moving back to North Carolina this February!
I’m already booking for the 2017 months, and I would love for you to become a part of the ATH Bride Tribe!
Onto more personal things for 2017:
* I officially start classes with GCU’s Marketing Degree this month
* I’ll be launching my creatives branding business by the summer
* I have 2 beautiful weddings out of state for the first time
* I have a recovering marriage
* I will be continuing my focus on putting God into my business life
* I will be putting a stronger focus on meditating on God’s word and truly hearing Him
Now what about 2016?
Over the year of 2016:
* I had extreme growth in my business skill set
* I grew in my character
* I sought God far more often, and worried less
* I started rebuilding my marriage
* I celebrated my little man’s 2nd birthday
What have you done in 2016? What are you plans for this new year that’s been given to us?